Everyday Life

As-Salaam Alaikum,


Inshallah you are all doing well. Throughout these past few weeks I have been thinking of
how I can help others. When I initially created this blog I specifically chose the title Islam and Everyday life because I wanted to cover a wide range of topics.

These past few weeks of reflections have made me come to the realization that as a current college undergraduate Alhamdilliah I have really excelled at being a student. 

I would like to share my experiences and tips with you my dear readers. I hope that you will enjoy these series of posts and I am looking forward to your feedback.

To keep up to date with this blog please feel free to like the Facebook page and be sure to comment on my posts so I know what you think about each post!

Thank you so much for your continued support!


Labels: